This is a guide on how to configure the Horizon client to get connected to the local resources at HostedBDR.com.
- Open up a browser and navigate to www.hbdr-remote.com
- When asked to install the client or to user HTML Access, download the client. If you are using a mobile device, download the VMware Horizon application from your app store
- Once installed launch the VMware Horizon application an click the option for New Server
4. Type in www.hbdr-remote.com
5. Once you click connect it will prompt you about the certificate, click Continue.
6. Type in the username/password for the connection. It should be in the hbdr\username format
7. This will bring up the resource pools that you have access to. Double click on the pool desired to launch your desktop session